Monday, 30 March 2015

EXCLUSIVE COMPETITION FOR A READER/FOLLOWER



Hello there *waves*











I've putting out a lot of poetry recently and I am going to be writing a lot more over the next month or so for a new book to publish on Kindle. HOWEVER...I would love to give the opportunity to 3 readers/followers to have poems written, dedicated and published for them in the book!





 

 
 
 
 I'd like to announce a fabulous competition to you. I'll be releasing my new sexy & sensual, heart breaking & heart wrenching poetry book in May (2015) AND I would like for a couple of you to star in it.

My last poetry book, 'Lust, Love, Dreams and Heartache' shot to the Number One spot in Women's Fiction on Amazon, so how cool would it be for you to hopefully be a part of that again?


All you have to do is post a picture you like in the comments box in the following thread on Facebook or here. It can be artistic, sexy, hand drawn, colourful, black & white, sensual, sad...Be of a couple, flowers, something erotic/poignant/reflecting...Post a Film shot or a piece of music....The choice is yours!!


I'll pick three entrants (separate individuals) that I can write a piece to, and they will be printed in the book with a dedication. As well as that, I'll print their poem out, sign it and post off to the winners.
Go, go, goooooooo!

You can see many examples of my work on here to help with ideas.


AJ <3


CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 14th April. MAXIMUM OF 3 ENTRIES PER PERSON *FB is not responsible for this competition*
Please share & spread the word, if you can. <3


Good luck and thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment