Sunday, 11 January 2015

New Readers - Worldwide






Happy weekend all.


Well An Enrapturing Attraction has been out a for 6 days & I'm so pleased to read about so many of you enjoying it...especially the bad boy that is Christian Wilson.






He is a complete contrast to his step-brother, Marc Sanders, which helps to balance out the series. Despite their differences, both are incredibly attractive and treat women with the most utmost respect.
















 I've been amazed to see how An Acute Attraction and A Constant Attraction are now being read by new readers. An Acute Attraction entered the bestsellers chart in Canada this week & it has also been traveling up the charts in Australia and the UK.

Another common piece of feedback I've been getting is how much they're enjoying reading about the female characters Isabel Chambers & Hannah Marshall. Both are strong, independent woman who have lived life and can easily look after themselves. Isabel having gone through a rough marriage, divorce, being a larger lady and finding her feet again as a single mother...Hannah doesn't have to rely on a man for what she wants in life.
So, all of the characters I've written about have attributes so diverse that many can relate to them. However in there is the sense of fantasy and wanting, wishing.










Location and setting has also been an aspect readers have liked. Cambridge,UK and the surrounding area's have been a change in pace that they've really enjoyed. My writing has been described as very descriptive, so readers have been able to envision it more.

I would love for a publisher to take an interest in my books, like any author, so I hope with the support and feedback from you guys and others, my dream may come true.

Anyway, don't take my word for it...please take a look at the reviews on the links below & I hope The Attraction Series is something that many other readers will enjoy reading.

AJ xxx

Links - An Acute Attraction & A Constant Attraction are on Sale for $0.99/99p. An Enrapturing Attraction is $2.99/£1.95 on Kindle!!

Goodreads
Amazon.com
AmazonUK
Amazon.ca
Amazon.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment