Saturday, 17 January 2015

NEW POEM - Ana's Poem (The Red Room)



*****NEW POEM*****

Ladies over on my Fan Page on Facebook have been invited to post pictures for me to write poems to. This is the first one, thanks to Jessica Andraschko. Below is her picture & my poem. I couldn't help theme it on FSOG again! It's titled...'Ana's Poem (The Red Room)'
  *
Never did I think
A drawer of treasure
Of toys so dark
Would bring me pleasure
Strong rope to bind
Silk mask a cover
A few that's owned
By my lover



Fingers they skim
Daring to touch
Fear slowly rises
As I want it much
Breath it hitches
Looking to the wall
The wooden cross
Majestic, enthrall

His body, his heat
Is felt close behind
Watching me sternly
I can't read his mind
Biting my lip
I tempt and tease
As Christian says
I aim to please


(c) A J Walters, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment