Thursday, 11 December 2014

New poem- Whoooooooaa! 50 Shades!

Hi there. Hope you're all doing okay.


It's Friday Eve here and only 6 more 'official' get ups before I break up for Christmas (Get in there)!


I am getting excited about Christmas, as this time 18 years ago, I looked even bigger than I do now (not that it's possible) due to expecting my first born on Christmas Day!!


However...Not only am I excited about celebrating both Christmas & my sons birth (God, I feel old!), I am also excited about the release of An Enrapturing Attraction. Christian Wilson, rocks!!!!


On top of that I'm also looking forward to the release of the 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' film. To celebrate it, I wrote a poem about one of its most famous scenes....guess which one?











No comments:

Post a Comment