Wednesday, 3 September 2014

It's Bonkers!!! I'm a #1 female poet!!!!

Oh Lordy! I really don't know what to say, I still can't quite believe it myself!




I published my first ever book of poetry last night. Lust, Love, Dreams and Heartache is available from Amazon UK, Amazon.com & all other Amazon sites.....







......and well I'm #1 in the kindle store for women poets...#4 in kindle store for Love Poems & #10 in kindle store under category of Love!!!!








To say I am totally overwhelmed & quite frankly still in shock (someone please slap me...not all at once though please!) would be an understatement.



All I can say is THANK YOU so much to those that have bought the book so far. I so, so appreciate it. But more than that, I hope you have enjoyed all of the poems.


AJ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment