Friday, 6 June 2014

An Exciting Announcement



 



Coming soon....I had the absolute honour of interviewing the super talented Indie Author Logan Patricks...squuueeeee!! You'll be able to see this fantastically fun interaction soon!



In the meantime, his absolutely brilliant book on kindle (& I am not joking, I love it), Semblance is currently on offer for 0.99cents/77p!!! Ridiculously cheap, for what is a fab book. You can find it on the links below.



Amazon.com



AmazonUK

 

 

 

 



I was waaayyyy out of my comfort zone with interviewing, as writing is more me. However, I feel so passionately about this story, I just had to do it. So keep an eye out on here, for when the interview goes live from my blog. 



He also currently has a giveaway happening, you can enter Here

 

 AJ xxx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment