Sunday, 11 May 2014

Book signings/meet and greets news!



I have two amazing book signings or meet and greets, as I like to call them. These events are there to meet folk, chat about anything and meet readers of the books. I really am looking forward to both.


The first one is a local event, which I was chuffed to get. I will be there from 10am and will stay till 2pm if needed. There will also be a collection bucket there for Caudwell Children so if you have any spare pennies, that would be awesome.


,





The second event is in Cambridge. I did mention it in a previous post, so here are the details.



It is early days yet, but I have also been invited to an author event in Peterborough, UK that is going to be run by The Orchard Book Club. There will be other authors there as well, so it should be a great event.

I have also been invited over to Texas....Oh. My. God!! I know, I am so freaking excited! There are no more details as yet, but it'll be in 2015!


For the moment, that is it. I do have various other online events going on over the next month or so, so please keep a look out. :-)


AJ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment