Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Let the excitment begin!!







As we edge closer to the release of A Constant Attraction, I've been intrigued by what some readers are hoping to happen. 



In the next few weeks you'll start to see more promotion such as interviews with the characters.

 

Marc did his first ever interview this week with the lovely Susi over on Reading & writing between the wines blog.   

 

 I will post anything else on here and my twitter account. I'm also happy to announce that I am doing another book signing/meet & greet at the City Library in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK.  

 

 


Then before we know it, Monday 26th May will be upon us, where a 3 week blog tour will also be taking place. Readers will be able to download A Constant Attraction from midnight (UK time) on that date. As pre-ordering isn't available to Indie Authors, I am going to see if I can let readers order the paperback a couple of days before. :-)

 


 

                                     Release date Monday 26th May 2014

 

 Anyway. Chat again soon :-)


A xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment