Saturday, 29 March 2014

Exciting news!!


Hi there,


I apologise that it's been a few weeks since I last posted. 

 

 

It has been an amazingly busy time recently what with the Blog Tour being in full swing 

 

 




And I am very near to completing the second installment of the Attraction Series....A Constant Attraction. So close in fact, that I have announced the release date being Saturday 31st May 2014!!

 

 





 

Before that, there are a couple more exciting events. This coming week, on Thursday 3rd April, Henry Cavill.org will be revealing the new cover to A Constant Attraction, along with posting an interview. I am so proud to say, that yet again, my younger brother John Walters has designed and drawn this cover. Readers of An Acute Attraction will already know, that John drew the cover to this book.  

 

 

 

 

Other bloggers will be participating in a cover reveal on Friday 4th April.

 

Saturday 31st May is an important date for a couple of reasons. As well as the release of A Constant Attraction, I am also doing my first ever book signing at The Don Pasquale in Cambridge, UK. Readers will know how poignant this is to me. ALL ARE WELCOME and anyone who attends, the restaurant is offering 20% off their food & drink bill. 

 

 



Can I say a huge thank you to those bloggers that have taken part in the blog tour, readers that have left fantastic reviews on Goodreads, Jen my media assistant, Kaprii and Lorraine and everyone else that has made this journey so amazing, so far. Folk know I love to support charities, but recently I have started to promote and support a fantastic charity called Caudwell Children. They have helped me in the past & I volunteered for them 2 years back. They are amazing. You can also find them on Twitter. I have also offered to help Sylvain Reynard with a fundraiser. If anyone else can help, that would be great!

 

Happy Mother's Day to all mum's/mom's in the UK tomorrow. :-)

 

Take Care

 

A xxx

 

 

Links

 

Twitter

 

Facebook

 

Facebook Fan Page

 

Amazon UK   

 

Amazon.com

 

Amazon Canada 

 

 Amazon de

 

Amazon.co.jp

 

Lulu.com

 

Barnes and Noble 

 

Take Alot.com South Africa 

 

Two Ordinary Girls and Their Books 

 

Sylvain Reynard 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment