Sunday, 2 March 2014

Book Signing







I am so excited to announce that I will be doing my first book signing in May!!

 

What is more exciting is that I am doing the signing at the Italian Restaurant, The Don Pasquale that is featured in my book. I was over the moon when they said that they would love to have me there.

 

So on Saturday 31st May, 3-5pm I will be at: 

 

                                          Don Pasquale Italian Restaurant,

                                         12A Market Street,

                                         Cambridge.

                                         CB2 3NJ

 

 

 

Please pop in for a coffee & chat. I shall be signing a limited amount of An Acute Attraction paperbacks that will be on sale during the signing. If you have your own paperback copy already, brilliant, bring that along. You can also buy An Acute Attraction for kindle or ebook from Amazon or Lulu.com. Once you've done that, I will sign a photograph for you. 

 

I hope to see you there, I'm really looking forward to it.

 


A xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment