Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Second Teaser From A Constant Attraction

 

 

 

 

 

This second teaser is from Isabel's POV (point of view). It does contain sexual language, so 18+ advised. Other than that.....Enjoy!




I have just realised. I've never actually asked you out on a date!”


As I sit quietly reading with my feet resting under Marc's lap, I look up and study his face. I am how can I say it? A little bemused by this sudden revelation of his. More by the fact it has come out of no where if I'm honest with you. For the past hour or so I have been engrossed in the rather sexy book I am reading by a young male author called Cameron Lincoln. I would thoroughly recommend him to you. My wiggling of toes under his thigh earlier, alerted Marc that I was enjoying it a bit too much, so he demanded that he should have a read of it himself later. Anyway, sorry! Yes back to Marc's rather odd statement. As I look at him, he is still fully focused on the screen of his laptop and typing the paper he has been currently working on. I cannot stop the stupidly smitten grin I now have. This must get his attention as he turns to me, looking over the top of the sexiest black rimmed glasses I have ever laid eyes on. Jeez, I becoming obsessed with them as much as I am about the man who so deliciously wears them.

What?” This simple one word question is asked in a totally innocent way, as if he hasn't just said the most randomist statement. Is randomist even a word? If not, I reckon it should be.

I lay the book down on my legs and cock my head to one side.

Amuse me here Mr Sanders. What on earth made you say that?”


Marc gently sets his laptop to one side and turns his body towards me. I start to giggle as he seductively slides a smooth hand up my trouser leg.

I didn't mean to amuse me in that way Professor, but you may carry on.”

His fingers creep ever higher, pushing the denim up and then he stops as he reaches my thigh. He still has his glasses glasses on, which make for a dangerous shield between me and his soul, his mind. I feel defenseless against him, as he holds all of the smouldering heat within them. Leaning in further, he lightly caresses my skin.

I was just thinking to myself that I have not taken you out for a drink or for dinner, like a gentleman should when asking a lady out on a first date.”

I put my book on to the floor now, so that I am giving him my full attention, as his fingers are working their magic on me also.

Wouldn't you say that the picnic or the University dinner were dates?”

His hand restarts its sensual journey along my thigh, moving up the inside edging closer to the junction at them. I am sure you will understand that through the combination of Marc's touch and well, just everything, my underwear is now ever so slightly damp. So when his fingertips touch the soft material, there is no surprise on his face, but his look does tell me everything.

Well, well Ms Chambers. What gives me the idea you are enjoying this?”

The way he asks, is teasing everything within me and so I feel my vaginal wall muscles clenching, to avoid any more juices flowing out of me.

Don't change the subject Mr Sanders.”

My voice breaks as Marc finds my clit, flicks and teases it. I am desperately trying to control what is happening now as I am in his hands.

You know how you said to me earlier that I have come through the crap, life has thrown at me, making me a better and stronger woman?”


Marc looks intrigued by where I am going with this, as though he knows exactly what I am going to say next. Which he quite possibly does, as we know of his mind reading skills.

Uh huh! Yeah.” Not once does Marc halt what his fingers are doing and so my hips start to move involuntary.

Well how about I show you how strong I really am, because Marc right now, I want to control you and then lose it with you!”

His eyes widen at my words. I am not sure if he is shocked or surprised to hear me say such things, cos I know I'm shocked at myself, but heck I want this. I want to be the one that brings sexual and sensual pleasure to him and then to both of us, on my terms. I want to control what heights we reach, how long we stay there for and then how hard we come slamming down from a crescendo of sexual gratification.

He stops what he is doing and I take that as an invitation to do what I would like to do. He glides his hand out from inside my trouser leg and sits up straight. We never take our eyes off of each other, all the time I move to a kneeling position on the sofa and remove his glasses. I haven't really done anything yet and already my breathing has become shallow in anticipation of what I know is coming. Come on Chambers, you can do this. It'll be a first for me, but I want and need to do this.

Marc, I don't want you to touch me yet because I know I will lose it if you do. So promise me please, that you won't touch me.”

Isabel, right now I will do anything you ask of me. If you don't want me to touch you I won't, but you are going to have to tell me when you do want me to. Ok?”

All I can do is nod in reply to him as I can't quite find my voice. My stomach is starting to knot its self up with nerves. What I am nervous about though, I'm not sure. Maybe it's that I don't want to let him down or myself down for that matter. Now that I have started this, I have to finish it and hopefully in style. I am trying my utmost not to over think this, just to let it happen naturally.

I step from off the sofa and stand taking a hold of Marc's hand, leading him into the bedroom I start to feel a little more relaxed. Marc is so much more taller than me, but what I have in mind he is the perfect height.

Stand there for me.” I position him at the foot of the bed, so that the backs of his knees are touching the duvet. Slowly I start to undo each and every button on his crisp white shirt. After each individual one is open I place delicate kisses on his chest. The first few buttons reveal his light smattering of chest hair, that I love to feel against my cheeks when I lie with him, in his arms. It tickles my lips as I kiss him and inhaling the delectable musky scent of him at the same time, forces my eyes to close and senses to tingle. The lower I go, the smoother his skin becomes. It is taut over his stomach muscles and I can't help but want to lick him, to taste him. The first touch of my tongue causes him to sharply inhale and curse, as I am just a few inches away from where I really want to be. As the last button is opened, I pull the shirt from out of his trousers and push it over his broad shoulders. He goes to undo the cuffs on the sleeves.

Looking directly into his eyes I stop him, “No! I will do those.”

No comments:

Post a Comment