Thursday, 12 December 2013

I bring great tidings.....

Hi all.

I cannot believe that Christmas is only 13 days away. I don't know about you, but this year has flown and not without its ups & downs.

One of ups definitely has to be finally fulfilling a lifetime ambition of writing a story, that story being An Acute Attraction...That was all I wanted to do, publishing it was the royal icing on the Christmas Cake!

I have to thank you all, yet again for your support in buying, reviewing, rating and spreading the word, of what has been seen by many of you as a 5 star rated book! For that I have two pieces of great news.

For those of you that do not have a kindle and/or prefer to hold a book in your hands, I have set the wheels in motion to publish the first book of The Attraction Series in paperback. It should be available before the new year if all goes to plan.

The second piece of news is, I have started to write the 2nd installment, the 2nd book which should be with you for Spring/summer 2014.

For the moment & as a thank you, here is a little teaser for you, of the yet to be titled 2nd book.

A huge thank you to you all.

A xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment